The website www.swisskubik.com (hereinafter “Website”) is edited and published by SWISS KUBIK SA (please refer to our Legal Notice (link) for more information).
SWISS KUBIK SA is committed to respecting the privacy rules of its clients and visitors to its Website.
The controller is:
Rue Chausse-Coq, 16
Telephone: +41 (0)21 921 60 60
Data Protection Officer (DPO)
Mr Louis Castelli
Representative in the European Union
All processing of personal data implemented as part of the services offered by SWISS KUBIK SA on the Website complies with and is implemented in accordance with the Federal Act of 19 June 1992 on data protection (LPD, RS 235.1), and Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (known as the “General Data Protection Regulation”, “GDPR”), where applicable.
OUR DATA PROTECTION COMMITMENTS
SWISS KUBIK SA is committed to respecting the principles of data protection. In application of these principles, the personal data shall be:
- processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner;
- collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes, and is not reprocessed in a manner incompatible with those purposes;
- stored in an appropriate and relevant way and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which it is processed;
- processed to ensure adequate security;
- transferred outside Switzerland or the European Economic Area only if the recipient State has an adequate level of protection or appropriate safeguards.
- exact and kept up to date.
SWISS KUBIK SA collects and processes personal data in the context of:
- the marketing and delivery of products and services offered for sale on the Website;
- client advice in connection with the sale of products and services offered for sale on the Website;
- after-service of our products and services;
- downloading and using the SwissKubik application to program our products;
- the application for an offer of employment with our company;
access to the Website.
In the context of your relations with SWISS KUBIK SA, you are likely to communicate your personal data by various means:
- by completing the contact forms available on the Website;
- by creating a user account;
- by contacting us through our SwissKubik application;
- by subscribing to our newsletter;
- by applying for a job in our company;
- by posting comments on our Website and the social networks on which we are present (Facebook, Instagram, etc.).
The personal data concerned includes: Surname, first name, email address, postal address, telephone number, watches used with our products, warranty number of your products, payment and billing information, username and password, navigation data on the Website (please refer to our Cookie Management Policy for more information).
SWISS KUBIK SA does not collect or process personal data relating to children under the age of 16 without the prior consent of parents or holders of parental responsibility for the child. If personal data concerning children is collected via the Website, the parents or holders of parental authority have the possibility to oppose it by contacting our DPO. In addition, the child who is a minor at the time of the collection of his/her personal data can obtain the deletion as soon as possible.
COLLECTION AND PROCESSING PURPOSES
Your personal data is used by SWISS KUBIK SA with your consent and/or in the legitimate interest of SWISS KUBIK SA in the provision of our services:
- to execute a contract concluded with you or to take steps that you have requested in order to conclude a contract (for example a sales contract);
- to allow you to browse our Website and benefit from all the services available on the Website;
- to respond to solicitations, requests and claims, as part of the sale and after-sales service of our products and services;
- to respond to your applications as part of our recruitment procedures;
- to allow you to receive our newsletter, subject to your consent;
- to best match our information, notifications, offers and other forms of services to your interests;
- for the legitimate interests pursued by SWISS KUBIK SA with the aim of developing new products and services, improving client service, etc.;
- for the purpose of statistical studies, with the aim of improving your client experience with SWISS KUBIK SA;
- to comply with legal obligations.
RECIPIENTS OF DATA
The personal data that you may have provided us is strictly reserved for employees of SWISS KUBIK SA and its affiliated companies (SCS & Co SRL – Scatola del Tempo), authorised to become acquainted with them in the framework of their missions and within the framework of the legitimate exercise of the services provided by SWISS KUBIK SA.
All employees of SWISS KUBIK SA and those of its affiliated companies are fully aware of our personal data protection policy.
Personal data is generally not passed on to third parties, unless in the context of the legitimate exercise of the services provided by SWISS KUBIK SA:
- according to the consent you have granted;
- to our subcontractors to process your requests; these subcontractors receiving only the data required for the response to your requests and using them exclusively for this purpose;
- to a service provider subject to our authority in the context of processing order data in accordance with the legal provisions;
- as part of a merger or acquisition of all or part of SWISS KUBIK SA by a third party;
- to the authorities entitled to access information in the context of the implementation of legal obligations.
SWISS KUBIK SA contractually imposes the same principles of personal data protection to its subcontractors (service providers, suppliers, etc.).
The Website uses the BigCommerce solution. You can find out more about how BogCommerce stores and uses your personal data by accessing their privacy policies: https://www.bigcommerce.com/privacy/
The Website offers you the opportunity to use PayPal or Stripe as an online payment service, so your details will be sent to these companies in the ordering process. You can find out more about how Stripe and Paypal store and use your personal data by accessing their privacy policies:
SWISS KUBIK SA undertakes to keep your personal data for a period not exceeding that required for the purposes for which they are processed, in accordance with the retention periods imposed by the applicable laws in force for certain categories of data.
SWISS KUBIK SA implements all the technical and organisational measures that are useful, in view of the nature, scope and context of the personal data that you communicate to us and the risks presented by their processing, to preserve the security of your personal data and in particular, to prevent any destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure, intrusion or unauthorised access to such data, accidentally or unlawfully.
The Website is secured by an SSL certificate by ensuring the encryption of confidential data.
The Website uses the BigCommerce solution which is regularly updated to avoid security breaches.
In addition, the security and confidentiality of personal data is based on everyone’s best practices. This is the reason why we invite you not to communicate your passwords to third parties, to disconnect systematically from your profile and your social account (especially in the case of linked accounts) and to close the window of your browser at the end of your work session, especially if you access the internet from a computer workstation shared with other people. This will prevent other users from accessing your personal information.
We do not recommend that you distribute to third parties or publish on social networks any document containing your personal data.
YOUR RIGHTS AND HOW TO EXERCISE THEM
In accordance with the regulations applicable to personal data protection, you may, at any time, exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion of data concerning you as well as your rights of limitation and opposition to the processing and the portability of your personal data:
For our newsletter: either within the dedicated section of your user account, or by using the unsubscribe link in each newsletter sent to you;
Or more generally, by sending an e-mail or by post to our DPO:
Mr Louis Castelli
SWISS KUBIK SA will delete your personal data from its database within 72 hours if you no longer have a contractual relationship with SWISS KUBIK SA and we do not have a legal obligation to store your data.
SWISS KUBIK SA may at any time revise this Data Protection Policy and its Cookie Management Policy by updating the corresponding pages. In particular, these policies may evolve according to the legal and regulatory context and the doctrine of the Federal Data Protection Officer. You agree to all revisions and should periodically visit these pages to review the policies on these topics that apply to your use of the Website.
Copyright © 2019 SWISS KUBIK SA – Legal notice. All rights reserved.